This afternoon, Afternic and SnapNames released the domain names that are included in the fall auction that just started, and there seems to be some solid domain names at very reasonable reserve prices. In fact, I would say this is probably the most reasonable auction of good keyword domain names at fair prices that I’ve seen in the last year or two.
There are also some top tier domain names that are included at somewhat high reserve prices, such as MartialArts.com and Veil.com. Most of the names however, are very solid mid range names that will likely see considerable action.
Here are my top ten names from the auction, with reserve prices taken into consideration:
- AllStarTeam.com -$1,001 – $2,500
- BostonBlog.com – $501 – $1,000
- CastingAgents.com – $1,001 – $2,500
- FederalTaxRefunds.com - $1,001 – $2,500
- GrassCare.com $201 – $500
- MusicProducers.com - $5,001 – $10,000
- SchoolYearbook.com - $2,501 – $5,000
- SummerFestivals.com - No Reserve
- TennisTournaments.com - $1,001 – $2,500
- UKCareers.com - $1,001 – $2,500
The auction ends in a little under two weeks from now. I will likely be a bidder on one or more of these domain names.
What do you think about the auction and its names?