I was curious to see what the most expensive men’s watch listed for sale on Ebay, so I searched for “watch” and had the results listed by highest price first. I was surprised to see that the highest priced auction for the “watch” keyword was actually a domain name.
I wanted to see what other keywords had domain names as the highest result, so I checked out a bunch of keywords. Sort of surprisingly (and no wonder people don’t like domain investors), there were a lot of domain names listed as the highest price auction for a variety of keywords.
Here are a bunch of keywords I searched where a domain name was the highest priced item:
- Watch: ANDROIDNANO.COM DOMAIN NEXT GENERATION PRODUCTS TABLETS WATCHES PHONES
- Ferrari: SPORTS CARS LISTED.com FERRARI PORSCH LAMBO DOMAIN NAME
- iPhone: iphone domain name BuyWhiteIphone.com
- Sex: Victorias Vibrators .com SEX TOY DOMAIN NAME & WEBSITE
- Picasso: Domain Name For Art/Exhibit Related Company www.picasso.com
- NYSE: nysewatch.com domain name for sale…for the biggest market in the world NYSE
- Tennis: courtgear.com tennis basketball racquetball volleyball website
- Soccer: Domain Name For Soccer/Football Company www.FantasyFootballLeague.com
- Yahoo: YAHØØ.Com Rare German Single-Symbol IDN Domain Name -Yahoo, Rude, Violent Person
- Diamond: DIAMONDS .com GIA RUBY GEMSTONE DOMAIN NAME & WEBSITE
I am sure there are many more, but I got tired of looking for them. For some reason, I don’t think many of these names will sell.