Listed below are new brokerage listings from a variety of domain brokers and brokerages. If you are interested in purchasing or discussing one of the domain names, contact the broker directly.
Readers may list one name (with a price and contact information) in the comment section. To be fair, the name has to be new to the market or recently had a significant price drop. Those who do not follow the rules will have their comment deleted.
I am not involved in any transaction, and I recommend using Escrow.com to close deals.
- POV.com – $99,000 – MichaelConner.tv
- Telephones.com – $150,000 – Sedo, Dave Evanson
- FanClub.com - $125,000 – Media Options
- DomainAsset(s).com – $15,000 – Cax.com
- Problem.com – $150,000 – Domain Holdings, Mark Daniel
- Raspberries.com – $40,000 – Domain Holdings, Derrick Shannon
- 3X.com – Highest offer over $30,000 – Domain Advisors, Amanda Waltz