With the holiday season and end of the year quickly approaching, I believe there are going to be some very good deals to be had in the next several weeks.
In addition to the usual end of year fund raising to meet goals and to pay for holiday-related expenses, some US citizens may be more inclined to sell their domain names before the end of the year as a result of some expected tax changes. I believe the tax rate on long term capital gains is set to increase, so companies may be more inclined to sell domain names before the new year.
I have been sending out more inquiries that usual to purchase names in the event that better deals are to be had, and I am also on the lookout for good deals… You might consider doing the same if you are looking to buy.
Anyway, I want to share some new brokerage listings submitted by several domain brokers.
- SSL.com – $1.5 million – Andrew Rosener, Media Options (covered yesterday)
- EliminateDebts.com – $5,000 – Cax.com
- Fort.com – $60,000 – Michael Conner, MichaelConner.tv
- Housing.com – $900,000 – Dave Evanson, Sedo
- NutritionFacts.com – $60,000 – Dave Evanson, Sedo