A week ago, I reached out to Troy Rushton to let him know I was having a bit of trouble navigating Protrada, and I asked him for some help to best utilize the platform. While walking me through the website, Troy let me know that some major upgrades have been made to the platform over the last few months, and they were just completed.
Now that the upgrades have been completed, Troy let me know he was happy to have users check out the new website and let him know about any glitches, errors, or areas of improvement that are necessary to help the user experience.
Below is a list of the upgrades that were made:
- Improved the speed on the search algorithm for searching the aftermarket
- Added filters & daily emails
- Added import/export of domain data
- Improved auction bid sniper
- Developed an API that gets domains distributed through internet marketing channels
- Added cache (memory) layer so that the search criteria will scan across the different tabs/markets
- Added more aftermarkets which now include Sedo, Go Daddy, Bido, Namejet, Snap, Dynadot, Afternic, Pool, Fabulous currently adding domain market (Mike) & domain name sales (Frank)
- Added drop catcher and users can backorder onto Snap & Name Jet simultaneously
- Added Amazon product count per domain (where relevant)
- Added the ability to list a domain for sale onto Go Daddy, Sedo, Afternic & Protrada in one screen
- Added Estibot domain appraisal & Appraiso website appraisal
- Improved the domain manager area
- Added TXT notifications for auctions – bidding, losing & won
- Added live help
- Added educational videos for beginners
- Added a basic profit/loss trading tab
- Added a daily “bargain” list
As I mentioned a few days ago, I welcome you to submit your feedback here about the upgraded platform, and Troy and his team will review your suggestions and comments to be sure Protrada is as beneficial as possible for you.